Skip listen and sharing tools

Binding dispute resolution orders

If your dispute is not resolved at conciliation, the Chief Dispute Resolution Officer for Residential Tenancies may make a binding dispute resolution order. The order may determine a reduced amount of rent, a payment plan for the rent or rental arrears or vary the terms of the rental agreement.

If it is not appropriate to issue an order, you will receive a notice enabling you to progress your dispute to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.