Skip listen and sharing tools

Register your agreement or seek our help

When you have reached an agreement, register it with us.

Once registered, you and the other parties will be notified of the recorded agreement. This may be used as evidence to access other government support such as the DHHS rent relief grant or land tax relief.

If you cannot reach an agreement, contact us and we will try to help.