Update details

Explains how incorporated associations can advise Consumer Affairs Victoria of changes to their address, rules, secretary’s details and more.

Cancel, wind up or amalgamate

Information on how to cancel, wind up or amalgamate/merge an incorporated association.

Search for an incorporated association

Search for a registered incorporated association in Victoria using the public register.


Your incorporated association could face a fine if it does not meet its legal duties.

Fees and forms

A list of the Consumer Affairs Victoria forms incorporated associations need to complete to conduct their activities; includes information on fees and how to get copies of documents.