Search results

Skip listen and sharing tools
  • Unlicensed motor car trading

    Explains how Consumer Affairs Victoria deals with unlicensed motor car traders, educates traders, and how to dob in an unlicensed trader.

  • Debt collectors

    Information for debt collectors in Victoria, including becoming a debt collector, fair practices, restrictions and penalties.

  • Selling a car

    New and used cars, trade-ins, private sales, auctions, auto parts recyclers, roadworthy and registration

  • Associates - motor car traders

    When you apply for a motor car trader licence, the Business Licensing Authority will ask you for information about your ‘associates’ to determine if you (or your company) are ‘fit and proper’ to hold a licence.

  • Motor car auction house guidelines

    Explains motor car traders' obligations when selling vehicles at auction, including what traders need to do to clearly separate auction from retail sales.


Was this page helpful?