myCAV is our online system that lets Victorians register an incorporated association and manage their ongoing obligations All incorporated associations must use myCAV.
You can also use myCAV to manage your ongoing obligations such as updating contact details and lodging annual statements.
Other registered and licensed business schemes must use myCAV - Registration and licensing.
Creating and signing in to your myCAV account
The secretary or delegate must create their own myCAV account to use the system. The account is then linked to their incorporated association.
You must use a personal email address, not your club/association email address. You will verify your identity and sign in to your account using this email address.
Create / sign in to your myCAV account
Key tasks in myCAV
myCAV simplifies administration tasks and is a quick and easy way to:
- apply to become incorporated
- view or update association details, including rule and name changes
- lodge annual statements.
Key benefits of myCAV
- immediate acknowledgement of registration for new associations
- instant emails with attached documents, such as your certificate of incorporation
- download additional copies of the certificate of incorporation
- download copies of your association's rules
- greater self-sufficiency for associations to update and change details
- simple processes designed to help associations meet their obligations
- one place to keep track of records and transactions.
By creating a myCAV account you consent to give and receive information by electronic communication.
Rules for incorporated associations that are fundraising
If your incorporated association is fundraising, you will need to create a separate licensing and registration myCAV account. You will need to use this to record any fundraising activity, as these are currently registered in different systems.
Create/sign in to your fundraising myCAV account
For information in other languages about myCAV, view Other languages.