myCAV accounts

Sign in/Create a myCAV account

Manage your registration and licensing obligations online, without needing to print and post paper forms.

Registration and licensing

Sign in for:

  • Conveyancers
  • Estate agents
  • Fundraisers
  • Motor car traders
  • Owners corporation managers
  • Professional engineers
  • Retirement village operators
  • Rooming house operators
  • Second hand dealers and pawnbrokers

Apply for a licence or registration and manage your compliance obligations including applying for renewal and updating your personal and business details.

Create or sign-in to your myCAV account

For more information about what you can do in myCAV, view About myCAV - Registration and licensing.

Incorporated associations

Manage your association details, lodge an annual statement and renew or apply for registration. For more information, view About myCAV - Incorporated associations.

Create or sign-in to your myCAV account

Are you fundraising as an incorporated association?

If your incorporated association is also fundraising, you must create a separate fundraiser myCAV account to record fundraising activity.

Register or sign in as a fundraiser