Housing for the Aged Action Group (HAAG)
This independent, government-funded group supports older people with accommodation matters.
HAAG's retirement housing information worker helps vulnerable and disadvantaged people in retirement accommodation, especially those who are confused, intimidated or fearful about their living circumstances.
The worker can help people:
- understand relevant laws and contracts, but cannot provide legal advice
- complete Consumer Affairs Victoria forms
- represent themselves at VCAT.
You can contact HAAG by:
- phone on 1300 765 178 (cost of a local call. Additional charges may apply from mobile or payphone)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit the Housing for the Aged Action Group website.
Residents of Retirement Villages Victoria (RRVV)
We fund this association to represent the interests of retirement village residents.
RRVV helps retirement village residents by:
- providing information and support
- collecting and collating information about issues affecting them
- contributing to policy debate and advocating on their behalf.
You can contact the association by:
- phone on 03 9015 8402 (cost of a local call. Additional charges may apply from mobile or payphone)
- email email@example.com.
For more information, visit the Residents of Retirement Villages Victoria website.