Closing a caravan park or residential park

Skip listen and sharing tools

Notify your residents

If you have residents and/or site tenants living in your park, you must give the appropriate notice. For more information, view our:

Notify authorities

If you are closing your caravan park or residential park:

  • please notify us by completing our General enquiry form
  • contact your local council. They can contact agencies who may be able to arrange new accommodation and other support for your residents. To find your local council contact details, visit the Know your council website.

Where to next: