Search results

Skip listen and sharing tools
  • Motor car traders

    Become a licensed motor car trader (LMCT) and learn your obligations when selling motor vehicles.

  • Unlicensed motor car trading

    Explains how Consumer Affairs Victoria deals with unlicensed motor car traders, educates traders, and how to dob in an unlicensed trader.

  • Online shopping

    Online, private sellers, Australian or overseas businesses, safety tips, group buying and daily deals, penny auctions

  • Debt collectors

    Information for debt collectors in Victoria, including becoming a debt collector, fair practices, restrictions and penalties.

  • Associates - motor car traders

    When you apply for a motor car trader licence, the Business Licensing Authority will ask you for information about your ‘associates’ to determine if you (or your company) are ‘fit and proper’ to hold a licence.


Was this page helpful?