Search results

Skip listen and sharing tools
  • Automatic mutual recognition

    Information for people with an occupational licence or registration in another Australian state or territory who wish to work in Victoria.

  • Seek expert advice on property

    Information for property buyers on buyer’s advocates, buyer's agent, estate agents, conveyancers, legal practitioners, vendor’s statement and contract of sale

  • Overview

    Information for property buyers on the settlement process once they have signed a contract of sale to buy a property, including pre-settlement inspections, stamp duty and building problems after settlement.

  • Before you buy a used car

    Information for Victorian consumers who are buying a used car: includes loans and finance, insurance and determining the age of a car.

  • Apply for a motor car trader’s licence

    Information on applying for a sole trader, partnership or company motor car trader's licence, including eligibility, associates, customer service employees and auto recyclers.


Was this page helpful?