The fundraiser Change of details form is no longer available. From Thursday 24 October, fundraisers must use our myCAV online system.
How to change your registration details
You must use our online myCAV system to change your fundraiser registration details.
You must notify us within seven days of any of the following changes:
- Contact person (new person or change of contact address and phone numbers)
- Responsible person (for an incorporated association incorporated outside of Victoria)
Change your details in myCAV
For more information, view Fundraiser roles.
You must notify us via myCAV within 28 days of any change to the following:
- Ceasing being a fundraiser
- Appeal managers
- Types of fundraising activities
- Contact address and phone numbers
- Registered address or principal place of business address
- Postal address
- Registered email address
- Bank account details
- Associates (any other person who has significant influence over the management or operation of your fundraising funds). This includes company directors and CEOs
- Designated person (for incorporated associations and unincorporated bodies only)
- Commercial fundraiser status
- Employing or working on behalf of commercial fundraisers
- Eligibility factors (notification of represented persons, disqualifying offence or insolvency)