If you are unsure about who to contact about a particular issue, view Who to go to for help.
Before you lodge an enquiry
When to use this form
Use this online form to:
- ask us a question
- tell us about unfair business practices
- tell us about an unlicensed motor car trader
- provide feedback about our services.
What to include
Please provide as much information as possible, so we can give you the most appropriate advice. To help us respond more quickly, please provide a daytime phone number.
How to lodge a general enquiry
We currently have limited services available. We will assess and respond to urgent matters as quickly as possible. Urgent residential tenancy and small business matters are priorities. If we consider your matter is not urgent, you will not receive a response.
Open enquiry form
- It takes about five minutes to complete this form
- The form has three stages and you have 20 minutes to complete each stage. Each stage will automatically refresh after 20 minutes and clear all data.
What happens after you lodge an enquiry
We currently have limited services available. We will assess and respond to urgent matters first and as quickly as possible. If we consider your matter is not urgent, you may not receive a response.
If the matter falls outside our jurisdiction, we will try to provide you with details of other organisations who may be able to assist. You can find some of these organisations on Who to go to for help.
Where to next: