If you are in an area impacted by bushfires and will have difficulty lodging your annual statement or renewal, please contact Consumer Affairs Victoria on 1300 55 81 81 to discuss reporting arrangements.
If you are unsure about who to contact about a particular issue, view Who to go to for help.
Before you lodge an enquiry
When to use this form
Use this online form to:
- ask us a question
- tell us about unfair business practices
- tell us about an unlicensed motor car trader
- provide feedback about our services.
What to include
Please provide as much information as possible, so we can give you the most appropriate advice. To help us respond more quickly, please provide a daytime phone number.
How to lodge a general enquiry
Open enquiry form
- It takes about five minutes to complete this form
- The form has three stages and you have 20 minutes to complete each stage. Each stage will automatically refresh after 20 minutes and clear all data.
What happens after you lodge an enquiry
After you lodge this form, we will review it and provide you with general information and advice. If the matter falls outside our jurisdiction, we will try to provide you with details of other organisations who may be able to assist. You can find some of these organisations on Who to go to for help.
Where to next: