Your agreement can end in the following ways:
- You and your provider agree in writing to end the agreement – this is called mutual agreement.
- You give your provider a notice of intention to vacate.
- On the end date of a notice to vacate given by your provider.
- You give your provider a notice of intention to terminate because they did not give you an information statement.
- A VCAT order says you have abandoned the property.
- You get a notice of revocation because:
- the property is no longer enrolled as SDA
- your provider is no longer registered as an NDIS provider.
- A VCAT order says your agreement has ended.
- Your provider gets a possession order from VCAT saying you must move out.
For more information on these notices, view Notices to end an SDA residency.