The agreement can end when:
- the provider and resident agree in writing to end the agreement – this is called mutual agreement
- the resident gives the provider a notice of intention to vacate
- the provider gives the resident a notice to vacate
- the resident gives the provider a notice of intention to terminate because the provider did not give them the information statement
- a VCAT order says the resident has abandoned the property
- the provider gives the resident a notice of revocation because:
- the property is no longer enrolled as an SDA
- provider is no longer registered with the NDIS.
- a VCAT order says the agreement has ended
- the provider gets a possession order from VCAT saying the resident must move out.
For more information on these notices, view Notices to end an SDA residency.