You must notify us of the following changes within 7 days:
- adding a new partner
- you must provide all relevant information including name, address, ACN (if applicable), type of partner (limited or general), contribution, liability and capital outstanding.
- removing a partner
- changing the status of a partner
- a limited partner can become a general partner but on changing status, the former limited partner’s liability will no longer be limited
- if a general partner becomes a limited partner, the limited liability will not apply to any debts or obligations incurred while the partner was a general partner.
- registered office address of a limited partnership
- name of the limited partnership
- terms and conditions of the limited partnership.
View Fees and forms – limited partnerships for a list of forms and associated fees.
You must lodge the completed and signed form using our Limited Partnerships online form.
Please note: if you lodge a form that is difficult to read, we may request that you also send the original forms by post.