When to use this form
Use this form to lodge a completed and signed limited partnership form if you are:
- Registering a limited partnership
- Changing the details or particulars of a limited partnership
- Giving notice of cessation of a limited partnership
Please note: if you lodge a form that is difficult to read, we may request that you also send the original forms by post.
You can also use this form to make a request for:
- a copy of a certificate of formation and registration
- a certificate recording a change in the registered particulars of an incorporated limited partnership
- an extract regarding a limited partnership listed on the public register.
If a payment is required, an officer will contact you by telephone to obtain and process credit card payment details after lodgement of the form.
For a list of forms and associated fees, view Fees and forms – limited partnerships.
How to lodge
Start the form