We manage the following funds established by Acts of Parliament. For financial information about these funds, view our Annual report.
Domestic Builders Fund
- the administration of the Domestic Building Contracts Act 1995
- costs relating to domestic building matters at the Victorian Civil and Administration Tribunal (VCAT).
Motor Car Traders Guarantee Fund
- the administration of the Motor Car Traders Act 1986
- guarantee claims.
To learn more, view the Motor Car Traders Guarantee Fund.
Residential Bonds Investment Income Account
Funds the administration of the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority.
Residential Bonds Account
- holds residential bonds lodged with the RTBA on trust
- provides repayment of bonds at the end of rental agreements.
Residential Tenancies Fund
- the administration of the Residential Tenancies Act 1997
- costs relating to residential tenancies matters at VCAT.
Sex Work Regulation Fund
Funds the administration of the Sex Work Act 1994.
Victorian Consumer Law Fund
- the administration of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 Part 7, Division 2, s.102A to E,
orders for payment to non-party consumers
- special purpose grants.
To learn more, view the Victorian Consumer Law Fund.
Victorian Property Fund
- the administration of the Estate Agents Act 1980 and other property related legislation as permitted by s.75 of the Act
- grants relating to purposes permitted by s.76(3) of the Act
- operation of the Estate Agents Council
- guarantee claims
- costs relating to owners corporation and residential tenancies matters at VCAT.