We manage the following funds established by Acts of Parliament:
- Domestic Builders Fund (administration of the Domestic Building Contracts Act 1995, costs relating to the Domestic Building List of the Victorian Civil and Administration Tribunal (VCAT))
- Motor Car Traders Guarantee Fund (administration of the Motor Car Traders Act 1986, guarantee claims)
- Residential Bonds Investment Income Account (administration of the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority)
- Residential Bonds Account (bonds held on trust, repayment of bonds)
- Residential Tenancies Fund (administration of the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, costs relating to the Residential Tenancies List of VCAT)
- Sex Work Regulation Fund (administration of the Sex Work Act 1994)
- Victorian Consumer Law Fund (administration of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 Part 7, Division 2, s.102A to E, orders for payment to non-party consumers, special purpose grants)
- Victorian Property Fund (administration of the Estate Agents Act 1980 and other real estate related legislation as permitted by s.75 of the Act, grants relating to real estate as permitted by s.76(3) of the Act, operation of the Estate Agents Council, guarantee claims, costs relating to the Owners Corporation List of VCAT).
For financial information about these funds, view our Annual report section.
In this section: