When to use this form
Use this form to apply to establish a patriotic fund or amalgamate existing funds.
Before you start
You must be a trustee, director, secretary or administrative officer to submit this form.
Before continuing, please ensure that you have the required supporting information and documentation including:
- a copy of the trust deed or other document which sets out the terms governing the operation of your patriotic fund
- a description of the purpose and objectives of the patriotic fund
- a description of methods used for raising funds
- if you are amalgamating existing patriotic funds, you must also provide:
- a schedule listing of all assets held by this patriotic fund
- a copy of the trust deed or other document that sets out the terms governing the operation of each patriotic fund.
For each individual involved such as trustee, director, administrative officer or person responsible for management of the fund, you will need to provide:
- full name
- date of birth
- contact email address and phone number
- residential address
- a completed national police check. For more information, see Establish a patriotic fund.
If the trustee of your patriotic fund is a company or incorporated association, you will need to provide any relevant registration numbers. For example, this may be the ACN of a company, Incorporated Association registration number or ABN.
There is no application fee.
How to lodge
Start the form
Consumer Affairs Victoria is bound by laws that protect your privacy concerning the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. Where you do not provide the information required by this form, we may refuse or be unable to process this transaction. For more information, see our Privacy statement.