Change of fund details
You must notify the director when the administration of your fund changes. This could be if:
- administrative officers change; for example, a new secretary or treasurer of an incorporated association or company is appointed
- the signatories of the patriotic fund’s bank account change
- the patriotic fund’s trust deed changes
- you decide to wind up the patriotic fund.
Notify the director about changes as soon as possible, complete and lodge a Change patriotic fund details (Word, 141KB). Lodgement details are on the form.
When individuals are trustees, you must notify the Director of Consumer Affairs Victoria if:
- a trustee dies
- a trustee retires, or
- a new trustee is appointed.
To notify the director, complete and lodge a Change of patriotic fund details (Word, 141KB). Lodgement details are on the form.