Change of patriotic fund or trustee or details

Skip listen and sharing tools

Change of fund details

You must notify the director when the administration of your fund changes. This could be if:

  • administrative officers change; for example, a new secretary or treasurer of an incorporated association or company is appointed
  • the signatories of the patriotic fund’s bank account change 
  • the patriotic fund’s trust deed changes 
  • you decide to wind up the patriotic fund. 

Change trustees

When individuals are trustees, you must notify the Director of Consumer Affairs Victoria if:

  • a trustee dies
  • a trustee retires, or
  • a new trustee is appointed.

How to notify of changes

Notify the director as soon as possible by completing a Patriotic Fund - Change of details or transfer of assets (online form).