Key things to know
- Some changes have been implemented.
- All other changes will be in place from July 2020.
- Until changes come into effect, the current laws apply.
For information on new laws affecting specialist disability accommodation (SDA) residents and SDA providers, view our Specialist disability accommodation page.
Laws in effect from 19 June 2019
- Rent increases under new tenancy agreements will be limited to once a year.
- Renting a home: a guide for tenants can be provided electronically.
Learn about these changes on our Changes in place from June 2019 page.