An SDA residency agreement can end in the following ways:
- You and the resident agree in writing to end the agreement – this is called mutual agreement.
- The resident gives you a notice of intention to vacate.
- You give the resident a notice to vacate.
- The resident gives you a notice of intention to terminate because you did not give them the information statement.
- A VCAT order says the resident has abandoned the property.
- You give the resident a notice of revocation because:
- the property is no longer enrolled as an SDA
- you are no longer registered as a NDIS provider.
- A VCAT order says the agreement has ended.
- You get a possession order from VCAT saying the resident must move out.
For more information on these notices, view Notices to end an SDA residency.
For information on ending a residential tenancy agreement, view Ending a lease or residency.