Organisations that can help SDA providers

Skip listen and sharing tools
Organisation How they can help Contact
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Commission – includes National Quality and Safeguards Commission

An independent agency that regulates the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.

The Commission regulates NDIS providers, provides national consistency and identifies areas for improvement.

1800 035 544
General information:


National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) An independent statutory agency that implements the NDIS.
The NDIS supports Australians with a significant and permanent disability.
1800 800 110
The Summer Foundation Addresses issues in housing accessibility, availability and affordability.
The Foundation provides housing resources for residents, their families, carers and providers.
(03) 9894 7006
National Disability Services (NDS)
Supports disability service providers through learning and development resources, events and training.
(03) 8341 4300
Office of the Public Advocate (Vic)
Provides services to protect and promote the rights, interests and dignity of people with a disability.
1300 309 337
State Trustees
Administers the financial and legal affairs of Victorians living with a disability.
1300 138 672
Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) VCAT can appoint State Trustees as an administrator if a resident’s disability affects their decision-making capacity.
State Trustees does not have the authority to make personal and lifestyle decisions on the resident’s behalf.