Complaints in SDA

Skip listen and sharing tools

Residents have the right to complain if they are not happy with any part of their residency. For more information, view Complaints in SDA.

If the resident signed a Residential rental agreement and has a complaint about the agreement or Victorian rental laws, view Resolving disputes.