When to use this form
Use this online form to notify the Business Licensing Authority (BLA) of changes to your licence and business details that cannot be made via your myCAV account.
Some changes must be made using myCAV, including lodgement of the annual statement. For a list of changes and the specific form to be used, view our Update licence details – motor car traders page.
Before you start
This form can only be submitted by:
- the licensed motor car trader sole trader;
- a director of the licensed motor car trader company; or
- a partner of the licensed motor car trader partnership.
There are various attachments that may be required as part of this form. If you add a new associate, you must attach the following documents:
- A completed Consent to national criminal history and other record checks form.
- Certified copies of the required identification documents, including at least one document containing the individual’s certified photograph. For information view Records Checks.
How to lodge
Start the form
Note: No fees will be collected through this form. The BLA will contact you about the requirements and any fees applicable. For more information view our Fees and forms - motor car traders page.