Search results

Skip listen and sharing tools
  • What you need to know as an SDA support person

    Information for SDA support people. Find out how the law has changed. Covers what happens to existing residential statements, comparing an SDA residency agreement with a Residential tenancy agreement, and information about paying rent in SDA.

  • Residential parks

    Information to help you if you live in, or are considering moving to, a residential park (owning a movable dwelling, renting the land).

  • Before choosing a retirement village

    Key things to think about before you choose a retirement village in Victoria; tips to help you compare villages and questions to ask the management.

  • Building consultants

    Building consultants are a group of building industry participants. They provide advice to people involved in building projects.


Was this page helpful?