Your owners corporation manager's registration will be cancelled automatically if the:
- registered person or company fails to lodge the annual statement and prescribed fee by the specified time
- registered person or a director of the registered company becomes insolvent under administration
- registered company becomes externally administered
- Business Licensing Authority believes, on reasonable grounds, that you have obtained your registration by providing false or misleading information
- registered person or a director of the registered company becomes a represented person under the Guardianship and Administration Act 1986.
Cancellation after 30 days
An owners corporation manager’s registration will be automatically cancelled 30 days after:
- the registered person or company fails to be covered by the required professional indemnity insurance.
- the registered person or a company director is convicted or found guilty of:
- an offence involving fraud, dishonesty, drug cultivation or trafficking
- an offence involving sexual slavery or servitude
- an offence involving child pornography or violence
- a sexual offence or an offence connected with sex work, or
- an offence committed outside Victoria that would constitute an offence referred to any of the examples above, if it was committed in this state. and fails to submit an application for permission to continue to be registered.
For information about spent convictions, view Spent convictions.
For information about applying for permission to continue to be registered as an owners corporation manager, view Disqualification and permission.