Your owners corporation manager's registration will be cancelled automatically if the:
- registered person or company fails to lodge the annual statement and prescribed fee by the specified time
- registered person or a director of the registered company becomes insolvent under administration
- registered company becomes externally administered
- Business Licensing Authority believes, on reasonable grounds, that you have obtained your registration by providing false or misleading information
- registered person or a director of the registered company becomes a represented person under the Guardianship and Administration Act 1986.
Cancellation after 30 days
An owners corporation manager’s registration will be automatically cancelled 30 days after:
- The registered person or company fails to be covered by the required professional indemnity insurance.
- The registered person or a company director is convicted or found guilty of a disqualifying offence involving fraud, dishonesty, drug trafficking or violence punishable by 3 months or more in prison, and fails to submit an application for permission to continue to be registered. It must not be a spent conviction within the meaning of the Spent Convictions Act 2021 (Vic) or any equivalent law of a state or territory of Australia or of the Commonwealth. For more information, view the Spent convictions page.
For information about applying for permission to continue to be registered as an owners corporation manager, view Disqualification and permission.