Annual statement and fees - motor car traders

Skip listen and sharing tools


You must lodge an annual statement and pay your annual licence fee on time.

You will receive a reminder (via email or post) containing your Licence and Annual statement numbers, within the six weeks prior to your anniversary date. If you do not receive this reminder, call the Business Licensing Authority (BLA) on 1300 135 452. Calling this number costs the same as a local call. Additional charges may apply if you are calling from overseas, on a mobile or payphone.

Once you have this reminder, you can complete your annual statement online.

To complete our PDF forms, open them with Adobe® Acrobat® Reader, not your browser. Get Reader. If you have problems, refer to Adobe® help.


  • print and mail your completed annual statement form within the six weeks prior to your licence anniversary date to:
Business Licensing Authority
GPO Box 322
Melbourne  VIC 3001

Late notice

If the BLA has not received your annual statement and fee by your anniversary date, they will send you a late notice and you will be liable to pay an additional late fee.

The BLA will cancel your registration if you do not lodge your annual statement and pay the fees within 14 days of when the late notice was issued.


The annual fee and late lodgement fee are set out on Fees and forms – motor car traders.