Forms and publications

myCAV online registration and licensing system

All incorporated associations, conveyancers, estate agents, owners corporation managers, retirement village operators and rooming house operators must now use our myCAV online system to become registered or licensed, and to lodge other transactions, such as annual statements and change of details.

For more information, view our About myCAV page.

Order hard copies/bulk orders

To make a single or bulk order of our publications and forms, such as renting, retirement villages and the Do not knock sticker, please download and complete our Publications and forms order (Word, 93KB).

Download/access electronic copies

All of our forms and publications are available to download or access electronically on this page. These are sorted by the following topics.





Fundraiser forms are no longer available. From Thursday 24 October, fundraisers must use our myCAV online system.

General forms

Residential tenancy forms

Caravan park forms

Rooming house forms

Movable dwelling part 4A site agreement forms